+2712 345 5046 info@fourpl.com

Scope:
The scope of service includes road transport to various warehouses and ports, container packing and bulk vessel loading. Approximately 15% of these volumes are handled in 4PL.COM’s container packing facilities in Durban and Johannesburg, with the remaining 85% being exported in bulk.

Mission:
To assist our customer and successfully and efficiently export bulk minerals from South Africa.

Involvement:
Although most of the material exported for this particular customer is done in bulk, by means of packing into 20’ containers, we also offer a bagging service (including the supply & tagging of bags) on more specialised material types. In addition to this, we service the customer with Customs Export Clearing of the goods through South African Ports and Borders, and also the shipping of these goods all around the world, predominantly to China. Volumes administrated, managed and arranged for this customer by 4PL.COM totals approximately 720,000mt per annum.

Value Added:
Zero downtime, 100% project execution accuracy, Real-time communication

Outcome:
To date, the Client noted that not a single shipment of chrome ore or ferrochrome was delivered late, incorrectly or incomplete, which allowed for zero downtime at the furnaces in China. Detailed, real-time reporting via the LMS System enabled the Client, Supplier and Contractors to effectively manage performance, based on the KPI’s set out by the customer.