+27 86 101 7475

New shareholding – Vuna Partners

We are proud to announce that 4PL Group Proprietary Limited (“4PL”) is now owned by a Private equity fund namely, Vuna Partners. Vuna Partners have purchased 80% of the ordinary shares of 4PL from the Mergon Group of companies, with management taking up the remaining shares to increase their stake to 20%.

We say farewell to Mergon who have essentially been with us from the start of 4PL. We thank them for their support, guidance and the value we received from their input on the board. We trust the values we instilled into the business together will continue under the new partnership with Vuna Partners.

This new partnership opens an exciting chapter in 4PL’s journey, and we look forward to the road ahead.

Read the Vuna Partners press release here.