Email
info@fourpl.com

Telephone
+27 86 101 7475

4PL.COM Cape enhances growth through further investment

4PL Group is pleased to announce that it has increased its stake in 4PL Cape, this will make way for a capital injection into the business which will allow the business the necessary head room to grow and meet the current market demand for its services. Shareholder and management alignment is a key principle within […]

Black female-owned equity partners

SummerPlace Equity Partners is a black female-owned fund manager founded in 2019. The fund invests in established, cash-generative medium-sized SA businesses in various sectors, that are led by experienced entrepreneurs, and exhibit strong growth potential. SummerPlace Equity Partners is an active investor with a fund size in excess of R250m that partners with portfolio companies […]

New shareholding – Vuna Partners

We are proud to announce that 4PL Group Proprietary Limited (“4PL”) is now owned by a Private equity fund namely, Vuna Partners. Vuna Partners have purchased 80% of the ordinary shares of 4PL from the Mergon Group of companies, with management taking up the remaining shares to increase their stake to 20%. We say farewell […]

Tzaneen citrus project

Scope: 4PL Group, in conjunction with Transnet Freight Rail, offers effective export logistics of perishable fruit in refrigerated containers from Tzaneen station to any nominated South African port. Empty containers are railed to Tzaneen station and stockpiled. Containers are then loaded onto road vehicles and delivered to the customer’s warehouse for loading. Loading takes place […]

International case study

Scope: The scope of service includes road transport to various warehouses and ports, container packing and bulk vessel loading. Approximately 15% of these volumes are handled in 4PL.Com’s container packing facilities in Durban and Johannesburg, with the remaining 85% being exported in bulk. Mission: To assist our customer and successfully and efficiently export bulk minerals […]